Clear Change 28-Day Detox Program with UltraClear RENEW - Chai
It’s an easy-to-follow eating plan with UltraClear RENEW nutritional powder mix and AdvaClear® dietary supplement capsules that will help patients get on track to feel better and more energized. Many people benefit from completing a 28-day metabolic detoxification program once or twice a year.*
Metabolic detoxification is a natural bodily process that consists of 3 major detoxification pathways: Phase I (functionalization), Phase II (conjugation), and Phase III (antiporter activity). In this process, fat-soluble compounds must undergo transformation and become water-soluble before they can be excreted.
The 28-day program is ideal for those who present with decreased vitality, individuals who eat a diet heavy in processed food and/or lacking in beneficial phytonutrients, or those who have a sedentary or high stress lifestyle. It is also ideal for individuals who scored >50 on the Metabolic Detoxification Questionnaire.*
This convenient 28-day program includes:
- UltraClear RENEW (Berry, Chai, or Vanilla)—an advanced, specialized nutritional powder mix formulated for metabolic detoxification, including support for alkalinization, balanced liver detoxification capacity, and heavy metal metabolism*
- Features a low-allergy-potential rice protein base and is designed to help nutritionally support the detoxification of potentially harmful compounds by the liver and reduce exposure to food allergens*
- Supports Phase I and II detoxification, delivering nutrients to help enhance activities of several liver detoxification enzymes and antioxidants to help support the clearance of reactive intermediary compounds.*
- Provides advanced support for Phase III detoxification by nutritionally supporting alkalinity and excretion*
- AdvaClear®—supports balanced metabolic detoxification activity and provides antioxidant protection against reactive oxygen intermediates produced during the detoxification process. Delivers methylated vitamin B12 and folic acid along with nutrients designed to enhance the activities of several liver detoxification enzymes*
- Free shaker cup—convenient way to mix a nutritional powder
- Program guide—easy-to-follow instructions, menu plans, and recipes
- Free webinar—on-demand presentation from Metagenics clinicians
UltraClear RENEW Chai
Directions: Blend, shake or briskly stir packet contents (40 grams) into 8 fluid ounces of chilled water or juice twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Warning: Not for use in patients with severe kidney disease or those with raised serum potassium levels or taking certain diuretics, cardiac, bladder or asthma medications. Excess vitamin A intake may be toxic, may increase the risk of birth defects, and may contribute to osteoporosis. Pregnant women and women who may become pregnant should not exceed 10,000 IU of preformed vitamin A (retinyl palmitate) per day unless instructed to do so by a healthcare practitioner.
Caution: Recommended to be taken only as directed and under the supervision of a licensed healthcare practitioner. Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Keep out of reach of children.
This product is non-GMO and gluten free.
Storage: Keep in a cool, dry place.
Directions: Take two capsules once daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
This product is non-GMO and gluten-free.
Warning: Excess vitamin A intake may be toxic, may increase the risk of birth defects, and may contribute to osteoporosis. Pregnant women and women who may become pregnant should not exceed 10,000 IU of preformed vitamin A (retinyl palmitate) per day unless directed to do so by a healthcare practitioner.
Caution: If pregnant or nursing, taking other nutritional supplements, or taking medications, consult your healthcare practitioner before use. To be taken under supervision of a healthcare provider. Keep out of the reach of children.
Storage: Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.