Digestive Enzymes Ultra w Betaine HCl 180 C
What is it?
Digestive Enzymes Ultra contains a high-strength mixture of vegetarian enzymes developed to promote optimal nutrient bioavailability and absorption. Digestive Enzymes Ultra supports enhanced protein, carbohydrate, fat, fiber and dairy digestion.‡
Features of Digestive Enzymes Ultra
- Support digestion: offers a broad-spectrum combination of vegetarian digestive enzymes designed to provide optimal activity across a wide pH range‡
- Promotes enhanced nutrient bioavailability and absorption‡
- Enhanced digestion aid with Betaine HCI: Supports optimal gastric pH with betaine HCl, important for the enhanced digestion of protein and other nutrients to support daily wellness and neurotransmitter synthesis‡
- Facilitates the normal breakdown of proteins, peptides, fats, polysaccharides and disaccharides‡
- Made with hypoallergenic, vegetarian ingredients
‡These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
The information contained herein is for informational purposes only and does not establish a doctor-patient relationship. These therapies are not substitutes for standard medical care. Consult your physician before taking this or any other product.
Two vegetarian capsules contain:
- Proprietary enzyme blend: 391 mg
- Amylase: 24,000 DU
- Protease: 60,000 HUT
- Protease: 6.020,000 HUT
- Glucoamylase: 30 AGU
- Lactase: 1,600 ALU
- Lipase: 3,000 FIP
- Beta-glucanase: 20 BGU
- Invertase: 900 SU
- Cellulase: 800 CU
- Alpha-galactosidase: 120 GalU
- Protease: 3.020 SAPU
- Phytase: 10 FTU
- Hemicellulase: 200 HCU
- Betaine HCl: 500 mg
Other ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), hypoallergenic plant fiber (cellulose)
The product is made with non-GMO, gluten-free and vegetarian ingredients.
Certified Gluten-Free by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization, www.gluten.org
2 capsules with each meal, or as directed by a health professional.
Discontinue immediately if a burning sensation occurs. Not recommended for people with ulcers or a history of ulcers.