Become a Member and get exclusive discounted Prices and Deals.
Women Health Vitamin
Fem Prenatal® is a high-quality multivitamin and mineral supplement inconvenient, once-daily packets designed to provide important maternal nutrition and support healthy fetal growth and development. It is well accepted that the nutritional status of the mother plays an important role throughout pregnancy.
Since pregnancy may impose an increased demand for certain nutrients, most doctors recommend the added insurance of a multivitamin and mineral supplement. Fem Prenatal is specifically formulated to provide a spectrum of essential nutrients in forms that may be gentler to the system.
Each convenient packet provides important nutrition a pregnant woman needs, including
- Generous amount of folate - 125% of the recommended daily value for pregnant women - to promote healthy fetal development, breast health, and healthy mental function and mood
- Enhanced antioxidant support
- A significant level of Vitamin C - 417% of the recommended daily value for pregnant women - to support healthy tissue maintenance, iron absorption, and immune function, as well as promote healthy development of cells, collagen, bones, and teeth.
- Adjusted level of Vitamin A to support normal growth, healthy immune function, and vision
- Vitamin B12 to support healthy mental function and mood
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Consult your physician before taking this or any other product.
Directions: Take one packet daily with food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Each packet contains two (green) multi tablets and four (white) mineral tablets.
Warning: Excess vitamin A intake may be toxic and may increase the risk of birth defects. Pregnant women and women who may become pregnant should not exceed 10,000 IU of preformed vitamin A (retinyl palmitate) per day.
Note: This product has a tamper-evident seal. Do not use if the seal is broken. Store this product in a cool, dry place.
WARNING: Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of the reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.