Become a Member and get exclusive discounted Prices and Deals.
Flax seed oil is nature's most concentrated source of alpha-linolenic acid (ALA), an essential omega-3 acid. Douglas Laboratories Flax Seed Oil provides 55-60% ALA, as well as significant amounts of oleic acid and the essential linoleic acid in their triglyceride forms.
- Omega Acids: Provides a healthy balance of omega-6 and omega-3 acids for healthy immune function support, healthy mucous membranes, and healthy skin and hair.*
- Cold-Pressed: Softgels contain 100% pure, unrefined, organically grown flax seed oil that has been cold pressed.
- Foundation: Our foundational formulas include individual and multi-nutrient formulas to provide each patient with personalized nutrition.*
- Our uncompromising operational practices at our state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities surpass GMP standards and manufacturing regulations. All of our products are GMO-free.
- For 65 years, Douglas Laboratories has been dedicated to meeting the needs of healthcare professionals. As a globally recognized leader in the development of innovative, science-based nutritional supplements, we strive to help healthcare professionals and their patients push their potential for healthy living, today and in the future.*
As a dietary supplement, adults take 1 softgel daily or as directed by your health professional.