Heart Healthy Cooking Oil (24 oz)
Essential Fatty Acids Support:
• Metabolism and aid in natural fat loss*
• Utilization of antioxidants*
• Cardiovascular system*
• Skin and nails*
• Immune function*
• Neurological systems*
EFAs contribute to good health, similar to olive oil, without the strong taste of olive oil. It actually brings out the wonderful flavor of the food it's being cooked with.
• Excellent for baking, frying, sautéing, grilling and deep frying!
• Use whenever you need to add cooking oil for recipes.
Heart Healthy Cooking Oil is a healthy cooking oil composed of roughly 85% healthy monounsaturated and cis-cis polyunsaturated fats. It is approximately 75% oleic acid (a monounsaturated omega 9 fatty acid). Omega 9 also contains naturally occurring vitamin E. In addition, it has no cholesterol and is highly stable when heated – compared to polyunsaturated oils which degrade faster with heat.
We don't know of any oils you can buy that are blended for their nutritive value and for the flavor professional chefs demand. Now you can fry without guilt, get delicious results, and create a healthier you! Now you have the missing link for any home-cooked meal – Eniva Heart Healthy Cooking Oil." So go ahead, fry it up!
Scientific References: Data on file, Eniva Corporation, 2019.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Usage: Excellent for baking, frying, sautéing, grilling and deep frying.
To prevent oil spattering, wipe excessive water from food before adding to hot oil.
Wear eye protection.
Avoid excessive heating of oil.
Storage Directions: Avoid freezing and heat. Keep refrigerated upon receipt and after opening.
Note: When Omega 9 is refrigerated, it may turn cloudy due to the cold temperature. It will turn clear when it is brought to room temperature.
Caution: Do not consume if tamper resistant seal is broken/missing. Do not consume if allergic to components within product. Oil can catch fire if exposed to excessive heat or direct flame. Turn off heat source and cover to extinguish flame. KEEP CAP TIGHTLY CLOSED. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.