Become a Member and get exclusive discounted Prices and Deals.
• Avoid stressful situations and extra obligations; consider incorporating relaxation techniques and biofeedback
• Avoid alcohol consumption and smoking
• Participate in a regular balanced exercise program that includes wearing a pedometer for collecting steps and ensuring more movement.
High intensity short bursts (20-60 seconds) of activity during the day is recommended to enhance growth hormone release. Also engage
in resistance training that works all major muscle groups (work each group at least 2 times a week).
• Avoid stimulants such as ephedra, guarana and caffeine
• Check for cadmium toxicity and other heavy metal toxicity
• Avoid or reduce chronic stress and stressful situations; relax more as stress can contribute to hypertension
• Avoid becoming sleep-deprived or exhausted
• Stay well-hydrated
Dietary Tips and Caveats:
• Eat 4 fresh celery sticks every day. Include fresh garlic and onions in diet.
• If needed, add PaleoFiberTM to reach the recommended 50 grams of fiber per day. Gradually increase fiber intake up to this dose. Be
sure to increase water intake as well.
• Consume 9 servings of vegetables/fruits every day (6 vegetables and 4 fruits). Use dark berries such as blueberries, blackberries,
strawberries, cranberries, boysenberries and red grapes (1⁄2 cup of fruit = 1 serving). Add 1-2 servings of PaleoGreensTM and PaleoRedsTM
daily, if unable to get all 9 servings from food alone.
• Increase the amount of omega 3 fatty acids in diet (i.e., large cold water fish), green leafy vegetables, walnuts and pumpkin seeds;
decrease saturated fat avoid trans fatty acids (hydrogenated margarine and vegetable oils) and increase monounsaturated fats (olive oil
• Avoid artificial sweeteners, aspartame, Splenda® and saccharin (Equal®, NutraSweet®); use stevia, cinnamon and xylitol as sweeteners
(1⁄2 teaspoon 2-3 times per day)
• Drink adequate amounts of pure, filtered water every day. In addition, drink 2-3 cups of green tea (naturally decaffeinated) and/or hibiscus