Traditionally, acupuncture points are positions on the human body located on lines of energy or energy channels called meridians into which an acupuncture needle can be inserted to exact a benefit. Accupuncture points are also called acupoints.
Instead of needles, non-transdermal patches are used to obtain the same desired health benefits.
When LifeWave™ IceWave patches are placed on an athletes' body over a specific region of injury, both localized and more generalized responses occur, offering an overall thermal response much like hot and cold packs. This is all done with no chemicals, creams or medication as nothing enters the body and LifeWave™ IceWave patches are non transdermal.
IceWave patches are ideal for extreme sports including university, and college athletes.
They provide minor relief for athletes with sore muscles, sprains, strains and other sports injuries due to intense exercise.
- The new IceWave patch from LifeWave™ is a unique nanotechnology product.
- The unique nature of the patches provides the body with an immediate thermal effect.
- As shown in the actual before and after pictures below, the reduction of "hot spots" is clearly evident.
- Local thermal effects include the restoration of temperature in an injured area to normal; reduced pain, and restoration of range of motion to the specific injured site.
- IceWave patches have been found in studies to have excellent results with minor muscle spasms and injury, and minor muscle spasms.
Infrared thermal imaging studies clearly show that LifeWave™ IceWave Thermal patches have both immediate local thermal effects on the skin as well as broader thermal effects that are mediated by autonomic nervous system control of blood vessel contraction and dilation.
- IceWave patches are not transdermal patches.
- IceWave patches are free of stimulants.
- Energy transfer occurs between the user and the patches.
- No chemicals enter the human body.
- LifeWave™ technology in the patches communicates with the body through the human magnetic field.
New Pain Relief Technology
We are all accustomed to thinking that we have to put something into our body (like vitamins) to improve our health. While proper nutrition, water and exercise are a necessary part of any healthy lifestyle, our bodies also require a continuous flow of energy. For example, our brains and nerves transmit electrical signals to our muscles to cause them to use stored chemical energy to contract.
It is known that specific frequencies of light can cause specific changes within the human body. When we go out in the sun, a frequency of light causes our body to make Vitamin D. Another frequency of light (UV) will cause our body to make melanin, the chemical that gives us a sun tan.
IceWave patches get results
Take a look at the actual before and after pictures below and notice how the reduction of "hot spots" is clearly evident. This local thermal effect means that excess heat is reduced to an injured area and what follows is reduced pain, reduced soreness, and restoration of range of motion to the specific injured site.
The top two infrared photos show areas of inflammation in the neck, shoulders and lower back. Within 5 minutes of applying the LifeWave pain relief patches a dramatic reduction in temperature and inflammation may be noted. These photos were taken as part of a research study. The overall results were that 34 out of 36 people responded as above to the IceWave patches.
- Helps manage pain, as part of a healthy lifestyle
- Fast-acting and non-addictive
- Convenient and easy to use
- Patented, proprietary form of phototherapy
- No drugs, chemicals or stimulants
The statements herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. We certify that all LifeWave™ patches are manufactured at FDA registered facilities and in accordance with the specifications in their patent filing. Neither LifeWave™, LLC nor the Nanotechnology store, endorse claims or have scientific proof that it's products are effective in the cure, mitigation, treatment or prevention of disease in man or animal.
This product is not intended to be used in the treatment, prevention or cure of disease. Use product only as directed. Do not use product if you have a health condition. Please consult your healthcare professional before using should you have any concerns.
The adhesive of our patches is hypoallergenic, however if you experience a skin irritation simply discontinue use. Should any of the contents of the patches make contact with skin simply wash with water to remove. Should you experience any type of discomfort from the use of this product discontinue use.
Please review all instructions and information about this product before using.
The IceWave patches are a nanotechnology product which contain a patent pending blend made of:
- Amino acids
- Organics applied to a polyester substrate and sealed inside a polymer shell
- All active ingredients in the patches are listed under the FDA database and are recognized as safe.
IceWave Patch Placement and Instructions
IceWave patches are extremely powerful tools for the temporary relief of minor aches and pains. What has been found through extensive testing is that how you use the patches and where you place them will make all of the difference between how much pain relief an individual will experience with this product. Think of this as an electrical circuit. If we have a lamp and there is electricity flowing in the circuit then the lamp will light up; If there is no electricity then the lamp will not light.
The Clock Method of placing IceWave patches was developed to provide fast and effective results for non-specific, localized pain.
Start by locating the area with the most pain. Move through the steps below until the pain has been substantially reduced and/or mobility has increased. If you experience pain all over the body, use the Kidney 1 patch placement.
- Apply the patches to clean and dry skin in the morning.
- Patches may be worn for up to 12 hours before discarding.
- Keep well hydrated while using this product.
- Remove immediately if you feel discomfort or skin irritation occurs.
- Do not reuse patches once removed from skin.
- Do not use more than one set of patches on the body at the same time.
Placement for the whole body relief can be achieved by using the Kidney and Heart meridians as stated above on the chart.
Acupuncture point locations in traditional Chinese medicine
Kidney 1 (KI 1)
Heart 3 (HT 3)
Each point location brings special health benefits as defined by existing official acupuncture charts.
Other IceWave patch placements exist:
- Whole body pain relief
- Head pain
- Knee pain
- Back pain
- Lower back pain
- Store in a cool and dry environment 15 - 25 ºC (59 - 77 ºF)
- Shelf life is over 12 months.
- Close proximity to the body heat can activate the IceWave patches and decrease the shelf life.
- Keep away from any living body (human or pets) during transportation
- For adult use only. Intended for users 18 years of age and above only.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- For external use only.
- Do not ingest.
- Do not use on wounds or damaged skin.
- Ask a health professional before using if pregnant or if you have a health condition.