Mag Glycinate 240Tab
Mag Glycinate features a magnesium amino acid chelate (bis-glycinate) designed to enhance absorption and intestinal tolerance. Unlike other formulations, the magnesium in Mag Glycinate is designed to*:
- Be absorbed via a mechanism similar to that used by amino acids and unlike typical mineral ion absorption.
- Not be dependent on stomach acidity for absorption.
- Improve bowel tolerance to magnesium.
Why is magnesium important?
- Magnesium is an essential mineral that acts as a cofactor in many metabolic processes. Magnesium supports muscle relaxation and nervous system health.*
- Crucial to optimal health, magnesium is needed in every organ in the body. It's particularly important for the heart, muscles and kidneys, and also contributes to the makeup of teeth and bones*.
- Magnesium helps to activate important enzymes and supports ATP, or energy, production. In addition, it helps to regulate levels of important nutrients in the body like calcium, copper, zinc, potassium and vitamin D.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
The information contained herein is for informational purposes only and does not establish a doctor-patient relationship. These therapies are not substitutes for standard medical care. Consult your physician before taking this or any other product.
Directions: Take one tablet three times daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Caution: Keep out of the reach of children.
Storage: Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place. Do not refrigerate.