Melatonin 0.5 mg 180 C
Melatonin helps facilitate the natural functioning of the pineal gland to support the body's sleep and wake cycle. ‡
- Promotes the body's natural sleep cycle‡
- Helps augment the natural functioning of the pineal gland‡
- Made with hypoallergenic, vegan ingredients
What is it?
Melatonin is a hormone produced by the pineal gland, which regulates the body's sleep/wake cycle. Melatonin’s primary role is regulation of the body's circadian rhythm, endocrine secretions, and sleep patterns. Studies indicate that it facilitates the onset of sleep, as well as sleep efficiency.‡
‡These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
The information contained herein is for informational purposes only and does not establish a doctor-patient relationship. These therapies are not substitutes for standard medical care. Consult your physician before taking this or any other product.
“We ship Pure Encapsulations products only to customers within the United States of America.”
“Pure Encapsulations’ logo, text, graphics, and photo images are the property of Pure Encapsulations, Inc. and are used with permission. Copyright © 2017”
- 1 capsule daily, 1/2 to 1 hour before bedtime.
- Consult a healthcare professional if you are experiencing long-term sleep difficulties, before use in children, before use in pregnant or lactating women, those with a medical condition, and those taking medication. Do not drive or operate machinery when taking melatonin. This product may be contraindicated with autoimmune disease or for individuals taking corticosteroids.