Melatonin 20 mg 180 C
Melatonin supports cellular health and antioxidant activity. Melatonin helps provide cellular support for tissues including the colon, breast, prostate and lungs.‡
- Supports cellular health‡
- Promotes immune cell activity‡
- Made with hypoallergenic, vegan ingredients
What is it?
Melatonin is primarily associated with supporting the body’s natural sleep cycle, however recent scientific advances suggest that it may play a role in cellular health. More than a dozen preliminary clinical trials have examined the role of melatonin in supporting healthy cells and tissues, promoting immune cell activity, and scavenging free radicals. Randomized studies have revealed the potential for melatonin to positively support colon, breast, prostate and lung tissues.‡
‡These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
The information contained herein is for informational purposes only and does not establish a doctor-patient relationship. These therapies are not substitutes for standard medical care. Consult your physician before taking this or any other product.
“We ship Pure Encapsulations products only to customers within the United States of America.”
“Pure Encapsulations’ logo, text, graphics, and photo images are the property of Pure Encapsulations, Inc. and are used with permission. Copyright © 2017”
- 1 capsule daily, 1/2 to 1 hour before bedtime.
- This product is not intended for sleep support. Not to be taken by pregnant or lactating women. If you have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use. Do not drive or operate machinery when taking melatonin. This product may be contraindicated with autoimmune disease or for individuals taking corticosteroids.