Mineral 650 (without copper & iron) 180C
Vitamins & Minerals
Mineral 650 without Cu and Fe is the highly bioavailable form of minerals essential to support optimal physiologic function.‡ This is a highly-absorbable, balanced combination of chelated minerals. By providing minerals in a controlled ratio, this formula prevents minerals from competing with each other for absorption in the digestive tract.
- Highly bioavailable mineral formula‡
- Promotes optimal nutrient utilization‡
- Made with hypoallergenic, vegan ingredients
What Is The Source?
Minerals are derived from earthen ore. Iodide is derived from salt brine. Citrate is derived from corn dextrose fermentation. Aspartate, glycinate, methionine, polynicotinate and picolinate are synthetic. Ascorbyl palmitate is derived from corn dextrose fermentation and palm oil.
‡These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
The information contained herein is for informational purposes only and does not establish a doctor-patient relationship. These therapies are not substitutes for standard medical care. Consult your physician before taking this or any other product.
“We ship Pure Encapsulations products only to customers within the United States of America.”
“Pure Encapsulations’ logo, text, graphics, and photo images are the property of Pure Encapsulations, Inc. and are used with permission. Copyright © 2017”
Amount Per Serving
three vegetarian capsules contain:
- calcium (as calcium citrate)150 mg
- iodine (as potassium iodide)50 mcg
- magnesium (as magnesium citrate)125 mg
- zinc (as zinc picolinate)12.5 mg
- selenium (as selenomethionine)100 mcg
- manganese (as manganese aspartate)2.5 mg
- chromium (as chromium polynicotinate)100 mcg
- molybdenum (as molybdenum aspartate)50 mcg
- potassium (as potassium aspartate)49 mg
- boron (as boron glycinate)1 mg
- vanadium (as vanadium aspartate)50 mcg
- other ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), ascorbyl palmitate
- ChromeMate® brand niacin-bound chromium. ChromeMate® is a registered trademark of InterHealth, N.I.
Certified Gluten-Free by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization, www.gluten.org‡
- 3 capsules, 1-2 times daily, with meals.
- WARNING: Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of the reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately. If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.