Become a Member and get exclusive discounted Prices and Deals.
- MitoQ® is a shortened form of the antioxidant ubiquinol (CoQ10) with the addition of an ion called Triphenylphosphonium, which gives it a positive charge.
- These two modifications enable MitoQ® to pass through the mitochondrial membrane, where it provides a payload of free radical defense helping the skin to thrive. And helping your skin thrive, helps you look more rejuvenated and refreshed.
- A naturally occurring polysaccharide that keeps skin plump, hydrated and looking youthful.
- Mediatone™ is a highly purified octadecenedioic acid molecule obtained by an eco-friendly process from sunflower seed oil.
- Mediatone™ helps to brighten and balance skin tone and supports even skin pigmentation.
Active Vitamin C
- The superior absorption properties of Active Vitamin C enable it to best support your skins natural collagen production giving you firmer, more plump skin and smoothing out the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Unlike some other forms of Vitamin C, Active Vitamin C is not irritating to the skin.
Frequently Asked Questions
What specific improvements should I see from the AM Serum?
Through its active ingredients, this serum is designed to help hydrate and plump your skin, promote a more even skin tone and contribute to your skin looking fresh, bright and youthful.
How does the AM serum differ to the PM serum?
Both serums contain Hyaluronic acid and Mediatone™ to help hydrate your skin as well as brighten and balance skin tone. The PM serum has the extra active ingredient Prodizia which promotes the visible reduction of skin fatigue like dark circles, under eye bags, dull complexion and drawn features.
How do the rest of the ingredients in the skincare work to make this a highly effective range?
Each skincare product in our range is designed to provide visible results as well as long term effects from the power of the MitoQ® ingredient. In the development of the MitoQ® cosmeceutical products, we have partnered with Sederma, a provider of premium active cosmetic ingredients, to provide targeted actives to amplify the results and provide complimentary benefits to the MitoQ® molecule. Our products focus on popular desired skin improvements such as reducing the appearance of wrinkles, pigmentation and uneven skin tone.
Always read the label and use as directed. Vitamins are supplementary to and not a replacement for a balanced diet. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. MitoQ supplement testimonials may not be typical and individual results may vary.
Use in the morning after cleansing and before applying your normal moisturizer or sunscreen.
Apply two to three pumps to your fingertips. Massage gently to the face, neck, décolletage and back of hands. For enhanced results, follow with MitoQ Day Cream.