Become a Member and get exclusive discounted Prices and Deals.
• Supports healthy carbohydrate, fat and protein metabolism*
• Promotes healthy tissue and red blood cell formation*
• Maintains normal energy production*
• Supports healthy neural tube formation, when taken daily prior to becoming pregnant and during early pregnancy, in combination with a healthy diet*
• Contains all eight B vitamins (B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, biotin, folate, B12)
• Contains 50 mg of betaine hydrochloride, 50 mg of inositol and 75 mg of choline
Multi B, which contains all eight B vitamins, betaine hydrochloride, inositol and choline, helps to support and maintain overall health and well-being. The B vitamins help to mediate hundreds of enzymatic reactions, including carbohydrate, fat and protein metabolism. Niacin, thiamine and biotin support normal energy production, while pantothenic acid promotes the formation of the neurotransmitter acetylcholine in the brain. Riboflavin supports vitamin B6 and folate, which in turn promote normal amino acid metabolism and DNA synthesis, respectively. Folic acid and vitamin B12 promote healthy red blood cell production. Recent research indicates that daily supplementation with 400 mcg of folic acid before or during early pregnancy supports normal neural tube formation.*
Adults (19 years and older): Take one tablet daily with a meal or as recommended by your health care practitioner.