Multi t-d 120 C
Vitamins & Minerals
What is it?
Multi t/d is a two-per-day multivitamin/mineral formula providing a concentrated core of nutrient essentials. Enhanced with lutein and zeaxanthin, this formula couples fundamental support with convenience. Furthermore, Multi t/d provides chelated minerals and active vitamin cofactors found in Nutrient 950® and UltraNutrient® for optimal bioavailability and utilization.‡
Uses of Multi t/d
- Multivitamin and mineral formula‡
- Convenient two-per-day dosing
- Made with hypoallergenic, vegetarian ingredients
- Provides core vitamin and mineral support‡
- MacularSynergy Complex‡
Enhances the integrity of the macula and retina with lutein and zeaxanthin. Synergistic cofactors include vitamin C, vitamin E, zinc and carotenoids.‡
‡These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
The information contained herein is for informational purposes only and does not establish a doctor-patient relationship. These therapies are not substitutes for standard medical care. Consult your physician before taking this or any other product.
Each vegetarian capsule contains:
- vitamin A (as beta carotene)675 mcg
- vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)250 mg
- vitamin D (as cholecalciferol)(D3)12.5 mg (500 IU)
- vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol succinate)34 mg
- thiamin (as thiamin HCl) (B1)25 mg
- riboflavin (as vitamin B2 and 28% as riboflavin 5' phosphate (activated B2))17.35 mg
- niacin (as niacin and 67% niacinamide)37.5 mg
- vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl and 40% as pyridoxal 5' phosphate (activated B6))10.4 mg
- folate (as Metafolin®, L-5-MTHF)667 mcg DFE (L-5-MTHF 400 mcg)
- vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)250 mcg
- biotin400 mcg
- pantothenic acid (as calcium pantothenate) (B5)25 mg
- iodine (as potassium iodide)100 mcg
- zinc (as zinc picolinate)7.5 mg
- selenium (as selenomethionine)50 mcg
- chromium (as chromium polynicotinate)100 mcg
- proprietary mixed carotenoid blend212 mcg
- (as lutein, lycopene and zeaxanthin)
- MacularSynergy Complex‡
- FloraGLO® lutein3 mg
- zeaxanthin500 mcg
Other ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water) , ascorbyl palmitate
The product is made with non-GMO, gluten-free and vegetarian ingredients.
Metafolin® is a registered trademark of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
FloraGLO® is a registered trademark of Kemin Industries, Inc.
Zeaxanthin is sourced from OPTISHARP™ brand. OPTISHARP™ is a trademark of DSM Nutritional Products, Inc.
ChromeMate® brand niacin-bound chromium. ChromeMate® is a registered trademark of InterHealth, N.I.
Certified Gluten-Free by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization, www.gluten.org‡
Take 1 capsule, 2 times daily, with meals.
- For improved compliance with convenient two-per-day dosing
- For sensitive individuals