Become a Member and get exclusive discounted Prices and Deals.
Niatain® features a high-quality form of extended-release nicotinic acid designed to reduce the flushing normally associated with niacin intake*. It has been formulated with a non-wax coating for effective dissolution and tested for reduced flushing. For decades, niacin has been extensively researched and endorsed as support for healthy lipid metabolism.*
Product Details for Niatin:
- It supports optimal metabolic health in relation to lipids
- Niatain comes in an extended-release form that may help avoid unpleasant flushing
- It comes with a non-wax coating sourced from vegetables to promote optimal dissolution
- It's gluten-free and suitable for use by vegetarians
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Consult your physician before taking this or any other product.
Directions: Take one tablet with a meal one to two times daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Caution: Niacin use may be associated with itching and/or flushing.
Warning: Do not use if pregnant or breastfeeding or if you have a history of gout or liver dysfunction. Larger than recommended doses of niacin have been associated with liver dysfunction. If taking cholesterol-lowering medications, please discuss with your clinician prior to use.
Storage: Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.