Become a Member and get exclusive discounted Prices and Deals.
- 2X MORE EFFECTIVE THAN OTHER FISH OILS - Unlike most omega 3 fish oils, our TruTG Fish Oils are in the Triglyceride form (TG), the same form found in fish. TruTG means up to 100% more bioavailability.*
- ADDITIONAL FAT SOLUBLE VITAMINS - In addition to 1200mg of omega 3 fatty acids, this product supplies the additional benefits of fat soluble vitamins D and K.*
- IMPROVED DIGESTIBILITY - The enzyme Lipase helps ensure optimal digestion and prevent any fishy aftertaste.*
- FILTERED & TESTED FOR PURITY: Our fish oils are molecularly distilled, filtered for purity and tested for pesticides, solvents, PCBs and other contaminants. Non-GMO and Gluten-Free.*
A breakthrough fish oil product using the same powerful omega-3 oil found in Designs for Health OmegAvail Ultra TG softgel, with the enhanced benefit of the fat soluble vitamins D and K.
Lipase is added for enhanced digestion and absorption.*
TruTG FIsh Oil: The Form Nature Intended
Most fish oils are not the fish's oil! Many mass-marketed fish oil supplements come in the ethyl ester (EE) form. The EE form is less expensive and more convenient to produce, but is not as readily recognized, digested and assimilated by the body.*
The omega-3 fatty acids in this product are derived from fish oils in their triglyceride (TG) form — the same way they naturally occur in fish. TruTG seal ensures a minimum 90% triglyceride-bound omega-3 fish oils, a level that is 40% - 50% higher than the industry standard for TG fish oil.*
1000 IU of D3 (cholecalciferol)
A bioavailable form found predominantly in green vegetables*
Vitamin K2 as MK-7
Metabolizes slowly throughout the day*
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately. Take under the supervision of a medical professional.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
As a dietary supplement, take two softgels per day with meals, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.