Become a Member and get exclusive discounted Prices and Deals.
O.N.E™ Multivitamin provides vitamins, minerals and other essential nutrients to provide a comprehensive once-daily multivitamin for both men and women. O.N.E multivitamin specifically provides antioxidant support as well as promotes cellular and optical health.‡
- Men and women age 18 and over
- Provides vitamins A, B, C, D and E in highly bioavailable forms
- Includes Metafolin® L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate (L-5-MTHF), the naturally occurring, universally metabolized form of folate
- Convenient one-capsule-per-day dosing
- Antioxidant complex includes alpha lipoic acid and a blend of CoQ10 and sustained-release water-soluble MicroActive® Q10
- Choline and inositol for healthy cognitive function‡
- Supports cellular health with 500 mcg lycopene and 50 mcg (2,000 IU) vitamin D‡
- Helps maintain macular and retinal health with 3 mg lutein and 500 mcg zeaxanthin‡
‡These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
The information contained herein is for informational purposes only and does not establish a doctor-patient relationship. These therapies are not substitutes for standard medical care. Consult your physician before taking this or any other product.
Take 1 capsule daily, with a meal.
Not to be taken by pregnant or lactating women. Rare side effects of boswellia include diarrhea, skin rash, acid reflux and nausea and may be contraindicated in those with pre-existing gastritis or gastro-esophageal reflux disease (GERD).
Potential Drug Interactions
Studies suggest boswellia moderates 5-lipoxygenase and therefore may interact with leukotriene inhibitors.