PS 100 phosphatidylserine 120 C
Phosphatidylserine (PS), also known as the "brain nutrient" promotes cognitive function, emotional well-being and behavioral performance by supporting cell membrane composition. PS 100 may help support daily performance that involve memory related tasks.‡
- Supports mental acuity, memory and health‡
- Promotes emotional well-being‡
- Made with vegetarian ingredients
What is it?
Phosphatidylserine is a phospholipid found in all cells, but is most concentrated in brain cells. This familiarly-called “brain nutrient” supports cognitive function, emotional well-being and behavioral performance. It has also been shown to support healthy memory. In a double-blind, placebo-controlled, multicenter study of 425 individuals, daily supplementation of phosphatidylserine over six months resulted in statistically significant support of behavioral and cognitive parameters. In a placebo-controlled investigation of 149 subjects, the group receiving phosphatidylserine scored higher than placebo in performance tests related to memory tasks of daily life.‡
‡These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
The information contained herein is for informational purposes only and does not establish a doctor-patient relationship. These therapies are not substitutes for standard medical care. Consult your physician before taking this or any other product.
“We ship Pure Encapsulations products only to customers within the United States of America.”
“Pure Encapsulations’ logo, text, graphics, and photo images are the property of Pure Encapsulations, Inc. and are used with permission. Copyright © 2017”
- 1 capsule, 3 times daily, with meals.
- Consumption of phosphatidylserine may reduce the risk of dementia in the elderly.#
- #Very limited and preliminary scientific research suggests that phosphatidylserine may reduce the risk of dementia in the elderly. FDA concludes that there is little scientific evidence supporting this claim.