PureGenomics Multivitamin 60 C
Vitamins & Minerals
PureGenomics® Multivitamin is a multivitamin and mineral complex to support the nutrient requirements of common genetic variations. PureGenomics® Multivitamin supports healthy cognitive function as well as macular and retinal health.‡
- Supports common genetic polymorphisms‡
- Supports healthy cognitive function‡
- Made with hypoallergenic, vegetarian ingredients
- Men and women age 18 and over
- Provides vitamins A, B, C, D, E and K in highly bioavailable forms
- Includes activated B vitamins, including pyridoxal-5'-phosphate, riboflavin-5'-phosphate, enhanced-retention thiamin derivative benfotiamine and 800 mcg of Metafolin® L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate (L-5-MTHF), the naturally occurring, universally metabolized form of folate
- Offers vitamin B12 in unique blend of adenosylcobalamin and hydroxycobalamin
- Contains 25 mcg (1,000 IU) vitamin D to support healthy VDR activity
- Convenient, one-capsule-per-day dosing
- Addresses the nutrient requirements of common genetic variations in the methylation pathway with B vitamins and choline‡
- Enhanced choline levels for healthy cognitive function‡
- Supports macular and retinal health with lutein and zeaxanthin‡
Certified Gluten-Free by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization, www.gluten.org‡
‡These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
The information contained herein is for informational purposes only and does not establish a doctor-patient relationship. These therapies are not substitutes for standard medical care. Consult your physician before taking this or any other product.
1 capsule daily, with a meal.
Men and women age 18 and over
Vitamin K may be contraindicated with Coumadin (Warfarin). If you are taking blood thinning medication, consult your health professional before use