Become a Member and get exclusive discounted Prices and Deals.
PureLean® Nutrients promotes healthy weight management by supporting healthy glucose metabolism and lipid utilization. PureLean® Nutrients also supports healthy lipid antioxidant protection and protein metabolism.‡
- Supports glucose metabolism and lipid utilization‡
- Promotes weight management‡
- Made with hypoallergenic, vegetarian ingredients
- Support for healthy glucose metabolism, lipid utilization, and weight management as part of a healthy lifestyle with a reduced calorie diet and regular exercise‡
- Provides Metafolin® L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate (L-5-MTHF), the naturally occurring, universally metabolized form of folate
- Introduces PureWay-C®, rapid uptake vitamin C for healthy lipid antioxidant protection, and C-reactive protein metabolism‡
- MacularSynergy Complex‡
Enhances the integrity of the macula and retina with lutein and zeaxanthin. Synergistic cofactors include vitamin C, vitamin E, zinc and carotenoids.‡
- Metabolic GlycoPlex‡
Supports healthy glucose uptake with alpha lipoic acid and cinnamon and maintains healthy glycation activity with l-carnosine.‡
- Metabolic LipidPlex‡
Combines the hepatic fat metabolism properties of taurine and green tea with the metabolic oxidative stress fighting capabilities of pterostilbene.‡
‡These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
The information contained herein is for informational purposes only and does not establish a doctor-patient relationship. These therapies are not substitutes for standard medical care. Consult your physician before taking this or any other product.
“We ship Pure Encapsulations products only to customers within the United States of America.”
“Pure Encapsulations’ logo, text, graphics, and photo images are the property of Pure Encapsulations, Inc. and are used with permission. Copyright © 2017”
- 3 capsules, 1-2 times daily, with meals.
- Vitamin K may be contraindicated with Coumadin (Warfarin). If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, particularly blood thinning medication, consult your health professional before use.