Become a Member and get exclusive discounted Prices and Deals.
- Supports healthy glucose metabolism and lipid utilization‡
- Promotes healthy weight management†‡
- Convenient daily packet for easy dispensing
PureLean® Pure Pack is designed to support healthy glucose metabolism and lipid utilization to help weight management†. For best results, consume PureLean® Pure Pack as part of a healthy lifestyle with a reduced calorie diet and regular exercise.‡
- Support for healthy glucose metabolism, lipid utilization and weight management as part of a healthy lifestyle with a reduced calorie diet and regular exercise‡
- Vitamins and minerals in highly bioavailable forms
- Activated B vitamins, including Metafolin® L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate (L-5-MTHF), the naturally occurring, universally metabolized form of folate
- Enhanced bioactivity Zychrome® chromium dinicocysteinate for healthy metabolic function‡
- PureWay-C® rapidly absorbed vitamin C, providing support for healthy cytokine and lipid balance‡
- Easily tolerated magnesium glycinate for sensitive individuals
- Metabolic synergists for healthy glucose utilization, including alpha lipoic acid, cinnamon, l-carnosine and GlucoPhenol®, a novel, proprietary extract of cranberry and Orléans strawberry developed and studied as part of a research collaboration with the Institute of Nutrition and Functional Foods (INAF)‡
- Enhanced fat metabolism support with 1,000 mg taurine, green tea and pterostilbene‡
- Lemon-flavored omega-3 fatty acids for reduced aftertaste and healthy PPAR receptor function, supporting glucose and lipid homeostasis via healthy gene expression‡
- Convenient, once-daily packet
‡These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
The information contained herein is for informational purposes only and does not establish a doctor-patient relationship. These therapies are not substitutes for standard medical care. Consult your physician before taking this or any other product.
“We ship Pure Encapsulations products only to customers within the United States of America.”
“Pure Encapsulations’ logo, text, graphics, and photo images are the property of Pure Encapsulations, Inc. and are used with permission. Copyright © 2017”
- Contains fish (anchovies, sardines, mackerel)
- Vitamin K may be contraindicated with Coumadin (Warfarin). If you are taking blood thinning medication, consult your health professional before use.
- Take 1 packet daily (7 capsules), with a meal.