Become a Member and get exclusive discounted Prices and Deals.
SeroSyn™ features 5-HTP and theanine to help modulate serotonin metabolism.*
Positive Mood Support
SeroSyn from Metagenics helps support normal, healthy serotonin levels to encourage positive mood and relaxation. This comprehensive supplement includes notable mood and nerve tonic herbs and nutrients, including Panax Ginseng and l-theanine.
SeroSyn for Stress
Daily stressors, unbalanced eating habits and lack of sleep take quite a toll on our body and mood. This dietary supplement includes the following herbs and nutrients that help support healthy serotonin levels for a more positive outlook :
- 5-HTP - (5 hydroxytryptophan) can help support the natural production of serotonin to improve sleep, mood & relaxation
- l-Theanine - an amino acid found in green tea, supports relaxation, calm mood, healthy stress response
- Asian Ginseng - (Panax Ginseng) traditionally used as a stress tonic, to boost immunity, and support overall well-being
- Chinese Skullcap - (Scutellaria baicalensis) helps relieve nervous tension
- Vitamin B6, B12, and Folate - B vitamins important for normal healthy serotonin production
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
The information contained herein is for informational purposes only and does not establish a doctor-patient relationship. These therapies are not substitutes for standard medical care. Consult your physician before taking this or any other product.
Directions: Take one capsule three times daily with food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Warning: Do not use if pregnant or nursing.
Caution: Not recommended for those under 18 years of age. If taking antidepressant medication, particularly antidepressants such as MAO inhibitors or selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs), avoid use. If you have a medical condition—including symptomatic gastrointestinal disorders or are taking medication—including over-the-counter cold medicine and high blood pressure medicines, consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Use with caution when driving or operating machinery, may cause drowsiness. Keep out of the reach of children.
Storage: Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.