Vitamins & Minerals
What Is It?
UltraNutrient® combines core vitamins and minerals with advanced antioxidants and standardized phytonutrient extracts to provide a supplement of exceptional broadspectrum nutritional support.*
- 3,750 mcg (12,500 IU) natural beta carotene with mixed carotenoids for advanced antioxidant protection‡
- ChromeMate® chromium polynicotinate to promote optimal glucose utilization‡
- Without iron
Uses For UltraNutrient®
- Enhanced Antioxidant Support: UltraNutrient provides a profile of nutrients important for cardiovascular, immune, and cellular health, including vitamins, minerals, reduced glutathione, alpha lipoic acid, and CoQ10.*
- Enhanced Cardiovascular System Support: UltraNutrient provides folate (as Metafolin®, L-5-MTHF), vitamin B6 and vitamin B12 to support cardiovascular health and homocysteine metabolism. Metafolin® is the naturally occurring universally metabolized form of folate. It is chemically identical to the active folate metabolite, 5-methyltetrahydrofolate (L-5-MTHF), the predominant, naturally occurring form of folate in food. Through bypassing several enzymatic activation steps, it is directly usable by the body and provides all of the benefits of folic acid regardless of functional or genetic variations. UltraNutrient also provides hawthorn extract, CoQ10 and ginger extract for enhanced cardiovascular support.*
- Enhanced Liver Support: Curcuma longa (turmeric) supports liver cell function, while Silybum marianum (milk thistle) promotes glutathione production and superoxide dismutase activity to protect the liver from free-radical damage. Milk thistle also stimulates protein synthesis for new liver tissue and optimal hepatic functioning.*
‡These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
The information contained herein is for informational purposes only and does not establish a doctor-patient relationship. These therapies are not substitutes for standard medical care. Consult your physician before taking this or any other product.
“We ship Pure Encapsulations products only to customers within the United States of America.”
“Pure Encapsulations’ logo, text, graphics, and photo images are the property of Pure Encapsulations, Inc. and are used with permission. Copyright © 2017”
3 capsules, 1-2 times daily, with meals.
If pregnant or lactating, consult your physician before taking this product. Alpha lipoic acid may cause skin rash and potentially hypoglycemia in diabetics. Individuals who are sensitive may experience heartburn. People with a history of gallstones should consult a doctor before using ginger.
Potential Drug Interactions
UltraNutrient contains Vitamin E, which may react with blood thinning and other heart medications. Consult your physician for more information.