Become a Member and get exclusive discounted Prices and Deals.
- Supports musculoskeletal and immune health, including healthy bone composition‡
- Promotes intestinal calcium and phosphorous absorption‡
- Promotes cellular health, including support for breast and prostate tissue‡
- Supports colon health by promoting healthy cellular function‡
- Available in both capsule and liquid forms
- Made with high-quality ingredients backed by verifiable science
Vitamin D promotes intestinal calcium and phosphorous absorption and reduces urinary calcium loss, essential mechanisms for maintaining proper calcium levels in the body and healthy bone composition. Research indicates that it also promotes cellular health, including support for breast and prostate tissue, in part by helping to maintain healthy blood vessel function, supporting immune cell activity and maintaining healthy cell metabolism. A role for vitamin D in supporting colon health by promoting healthy cellular function also has been suggested. Vitamin D’s role in immune health has long been established; vitamin D receptors are found in a number of immune cells, including lymphocytes and macrophages, maintaining healthy immune cell activation. Vitamin D also supports cardiovascular function in some individuals. Liquid vitamin D3 is offered in a base of medium-chain triglycerides to support absorption.
Vitamin D3 1,000 IU (25 mcg):
As a dietary supplement, take 1-5 capsules daily, or as directed by a health professional. Consume with food.