Vitamin D3 Vegan liquid 10mL
- Supports bone, prostate and colon functionality‡
- Promotes cardiovascular and immune health‡
- Made with hypoallergenic, vegan ingredients
- Convenient, great-tasting liquid formula for easy dispensing
Vitamin D3 (Vegan) liquid is a plant-based formula that is made from sustainably harvested lichen. Vitamin D3 provides the body with a wide range of nutritional benefits, including bone, breast, prostate, cardiovascular, colon and immune health.‡
Lichen-derived, vegan vitamin D3 to support bone, breast, prostate, cardiovascular, colon and immune health in a convenient liquid form‡
Pure Encapsulations' Vitamin D3 (Vegan) liquid is derived from naturally occurring, sustainably harvested lichen. It is produced through a multistep process involving extraction, purification and concentration resulting in a vitamin D3 cholecalciferol with the same molecular structure and conformation as cholecalciferol derived from lanolin or fish. It is the only plant-derived source of vitamin D3 that has been accepted by the UK Vegan Society.‡
‡These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
The information contained herein is for informational purposes only and does not establish a doctor-patient relationship. These therapies are not substitutes for standard medical care. Consult your physician before taking this or any other product.
“We ship Pure Encapsulations products only to customers within the United States of America.”
“Pure Encapsulations’ logo, text, graphics, and photo images are the property of Pure Encapsulations, Inc. and are used with permission. Copyright © 2017”
- CAUTION: Accidental overdose of liquid vitamin D products can lead to serious adverse side effects in infants. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT INTENDED FOR INFANTS. The recommended daily dose of vitamin D for infants is 10 mcg (400 IU). This product delivers 25 mcg (1,000 IU) of vitamin D per serving.
- serving size: 0.1 ml (five drops)
- servings per container: 100
- 5 drops (0.1 ml) daily, with a meal, or as directed by a health professional.