Become a Member and get exclusive discounted Prices and Deals.
WheyCool™ is a great-tasting high protein, low carbohydrate functional food powder. It is made with an exceptional quality whey protein made from the milk of cows that graze on pesticide- and chemical-free, non GMO grass pastures in New Zealand, which is known to have one of the least polluted environments in the world. The milking cows are never fed grain, nor subjected to hormone or antibiotic treatments. This whey is instantized with sunflower lecithin (non-GMO), which helps it dissolve more easily in water and prevents foaming during blending.
Made with non-GMO ingredients.
- 23 GRAMS OF GRASS FED WHEY - Whey is nature's richest source of biologically active protein. This high protein, low carbohydrate powder is instantized with sunflower lecithin (soy-free, non-GMO), which helps it dissolve more easily in water.*
- PURE SOURCE - The milk harvested for Whey Cool comes from cows that graze on pesticide- and chemical-free, non-GMO grass pastures in New Zealand, known to have one of the least polluted environments in the world.*
- SUPPORT WORKOUTS & WEIGHT MAINTENANCE - This smooth powder may offer support for athletes, lean muscle, the immune system, and health weight management.*
- HIGHER STANDARDS. BETTER RESULTS - Designs for Health maintains a strict, no-compromises approach to quality raw material selection. We never cut corners with substandard ingredients. This product is Non-GMO and Gluten-Free.
Whey Cool maintains the full range of the fragile immune-boosting and regenerative components naturally present in fresh raw milk and colostrum, such as immunoglobulins, lactoferrins and lactoferricin
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately. Take under the supervision of a medical professional.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
As a dietary supplement, mix 30 grams (approx. one heaping scoop) in eight ounces of water or any other beverage per day, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.